2. Cream & Gold CoverUp by Draper James. Founder of Draper James, Reese Weatherspoon, loves and supports Girls Inc. and their incredible commitment to helping young women become entrepreneurs, effective leaders, and creators of social change. To learn more, go to www.girlsinc.org.
3. Vibrant CoverUp by LemLem. Each piece is hand woven. Ethiopian hand weaving is world renowned for its intricacy and luxurious texture. LemLem preserves and celebrates this art form by empowering and partnering with local Ethiopian artisans.
PERFECT BEACH BAGS
1. Blue & White Striped Monogramed Beach Bag by Barrington Gifts. Barrington cares as much about people, as they do abut their products. Barrington believes work should be more than just a place to earn a living. To learn more about their global, social responsible initiatives watch their video at Barrington Gifts.
3. Black and white stripped beach bag by JADEtribe. Each item from JADEtribe is passionately designed by Kimberly Hartman and made by women in South East Asia whose lives have been improved by their employment.
COMFY BEACH TOWELS
1. Turquoise & White super soft beach towel by The Little Market. Their mission is to build sustainable partnership with artisans around the world. They seek to empower women artisans to rise above poverty and support their families.
1. Hot pink, super comfy, organic Thai rubber flip-flops by Feelgoodz . They are partnering in Thailand, Guatemala, Pakistan, and Vietnam to create a sustainable business for local craftsmen.
2. Mint & orange, very well made and comfortable flip-flops by HariMari. For every pair of flip flops purchased, HariMari donates $3 to help support children battling pediatric cancer.
1. Fun, light weight sandalwood beaded necklace with colored beaded tassel by Bracha. At Bracha 20 % of all their proceeds goes toward abolishing human trafficking by partnering with organizations like A21 campaign and many others. .
2. Awesome necklace with Three long strands of hand-cast metal beads and semi-precious stones surround a hand-cast Ethiopian pendant by Akola. They empower and provide for over 400 women in Uganda. Each hand-crafted piece represents a woman providing for her children through empowering work.
3. Super fun necklace for summer; bright pink leather hand braided with a large white bone horn pendant by Gresham. With the purchase of THIS necklace 10% of the proceeds will go to St. Jude's Children Hospital.
MUST HAVE BEACH ACCESSORIES
3. Soothing aloe vera body spray, that combines with cooling mint and therapeutic lavender to bring natural relief to hot, sun drenched skin by Mooreaseal. 7% of all proceeds from their store benefit 5 non-profit categories. Visit the Do Good, Do Great page to learn more.